Tuesday, 5 April 2011

image making process continued.

after masking up the areas that i don't want to be painted, i used different types of green and kahki color paint to create texture and tone.

Then i peeled away all the masking tape to reveal the white area's. I used black ink to add in more detail.
I think that using a continuous section of green paint, as a pose to painting each part seperate, supports the idea that Mods we're identified as a group of like minded people.

Finally i added a colour filter to edit the white background. it also gives it a nice haze, similar to an over exposed, old picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment